Friday, October 21, 2011
Dino
Porter has become a little obsessed with dinosaurs. It all began a couple months ago, when I decided he should be a dinosaur for Halloween. I bought his costume and immediately began training him in how to be a dinosaur. First, he learned how to roar like a dino. It's the cutest roar I've ever heard! Then, he got to start trying on the hood and roaring at the same time. Now his current favorite book is "Dinosaurs Love Underpants." I bet we read it 20 times yesterday. He carries his little dinosaur figurines around with him all over the house. And he loves to color in his dinosaur coloring book. Yesterday, we decided to take him to the BYU dinosaur museum. He loved it! It was small, so it was a very short trip. But he roared his little heart out while we were there.
Now we'll just have to see how he handles wearing his whole dinosaur costume on Halloween. Even with all his training, he hasn't kept it on for longer than 30 seconds yet. Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have got to find that book because just the title makes me laugh my pants off! Cute pic of a cute boy--looks like the leaf in the background is attached to his hair! Hope you're doing well. I would LOVE to visit one of these days!
He looks so grown up! And CUTE. Good luck keeping the costume on! My advice: put it on him where he can see other children dressed up. It's a lot easier if he wants to be like the big kids. Once he figures out he's getting candy for being a dinosaur, he'll be into it I bet.
Post a Comment