I loved the idea! It was intended to be an Instagram thing, but I thought I'd make it more of a journaling project to use on the blog. So here we go . . .
Day 1: Favorite Food
I've named mashed potatoes as one of my favorite foods since I was pretty young. I think I was telling people that when I was in elementary school. And it's still as true as ever! When I worked for 4 years in Davis School District, they had a very predictable school lunch menu. At least once a week, mashed potatoes would be served as a side. While I wasn't often a fan of eating school lunch, I could never resist on mashed potato day. My students were usually the first to inform me, knowing that I would
I also LOVE strawberries. A fresh, juicy, red strawberry has got to be the most perfect thing to eat. My latest obsession is to order the strawberries and cream at Magleby's Fresh in Provo. Oh my! It's delicious. And, of course, when one goes to Magleby's, it's practically impossible to leave without a piece of chocolate cake. Maybe I just should've taken a picture of the Magleby's Fresh menu for this post? Hmmm, there's a thought.
Okay, and to include Brian on this endeavor, I asked him to contribute his favorite food. His answer: fajitas and chips & salsa. I would've bought some fajitas to photograph too, but since he had evening classes all night, I would've had to eat it myself . . . and my plate was already pretty full with mashed potatoes, strawberries & cream, and chocolate cake. Yes, to create this post, I did run all over town to pick up my favorite foods. Such a great post idea!

No comments:
Post a Comment