(I'm only putting this picture in to prove that Lucy did have a cute coordinating flower to go with her outfit . . . and shoes too, even thought they're not shown here. Unfortunately, we forgot all her accessories at home when we went out & about and this is the only photo to prove that she did have the whole ensemble!)
Easter day started with an egg hunt at home and a special Easter breakfast-- German pancakes with strawberries. Unfortunately, Porter had already filled up on candy and wouldn't eat a bite of breakfast.
After church, we headed up to Brian's parents' for their annual Easter dinner and egg hunt. Lucy was showered with tons of attention, Porter got to play with Toby-Dog and all of his cousins, Brian got to hide Easter eggs for his nieces/nephews in incredibly tricky spots, and I got to eat yummy food and soak in the nice sunshine. All in all, it was a wonderful afternoon!
The traditional cousin photo:
My favorite thing from this photo is cousin Carter turning around, making faces at Lucy to get her to stop crying. I love that our kids have cousins that are so sweet with them.
Lucy's egg hunt:
All eggs in a row, Aunt Kirsten (aka, the baby whisperer) helping her out so I can take pics.
Porter AND Lucy loved the egg hunt. Lucy was so fascinated with the eggs!
Brian's mom usually does a coveted "golden egg" with money in it. But this year, to make sure no one felt bad, she made a "golden egg" for each grandchild. I was shocked to turn around and see Porter and Lucy exchanging cash!
And here's my favorite picture of the day:

1 comment:
So glad we got to see you guys on Easter! Love the picture with the Easter Bunny. :)
Hope you enjoy your spring break!
Post a Comment