Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Preschooler(s)

I didn't plan on Porter doing preschool at all. I worked during the first three years of his life and I didn't want to send him away for preschool during the two years I got to keep him home with me. But some moms in our neighborhood started a small co-op preschool group and it sounded like a great opportunity, so I decided to change my mind about the whole issue. This group is great because I only have to send him away for one hour, two days a week. It's just enough time to give us some structure without really taking him away from home too long. Plus, every 4-5 weeks, I get a turn teaching (a small hobby of mine)! During his first week, I took these 1st day of preschool pictures.


During his second week, I got to teach. And since I was teaching and including Lucy in all of our activities, I took 1st day of preschool pictures again for her.





I love these two cuties!

1 comment:

landofnyedom said...

How fun! Caitlyn did that for a few months before kindergarten. They tried to do a field trip once a month too. They are getting so big! :)