We went with our friends to Disney on Ice last night. I actually enjoyed it even more than I thought I would!The best part, by far, was watching all these 'happily ever after' stories, while sitting next to my own Prince Charming. =)

Thank you Nathan & Shar for the tickets!!
8 comments:
How fun! We took the girls to Disney Princesses on Ice when they were younger and it was a lot of fun.
Hi Dana,
I read all of your posts. You and Brian are the cutest newlywed couple. Yes you are still newlyweds. Take care.
I'm SO JEALOUS! I want to go to Disney on Ice SO BAD. Maybe I'll take Claire this year.
Hi Dana, I love looking at all the fun things you and Brian do. How do you like living up north? are you teaching? So when I was looking at your blog I saw Nick and Ashley Lemon on your links. Are you friends or family with them? We used to be in their ward in orem. James and Nick were home teaching partners.. we loved them they were such nice people. Small world.
I just wanted to say hi! I am one of Brian's freinds from high school. I found your blog through a freind. Congratulations to both of you!
How cute! I heard it was really fun! Wait till you have kids to take to it, you'll love it even more!
Fun! We haven't done that since Kaedan and Carter were so small. My how the time flies! So I just found out my nail lady's nephew is in your class ~ Denver. We starting talking football and I told her how cute you were rooting for the little boys in your class. They said you're the best teacher! Anyway, we'll have to talk more at Thanksgiving. :)
Post a Comment