Sunday, July 5, 2009

Pool Party, Anyone?

The HOA company for our condos went bankrupt and I think they're in the process of transferring our account to another company . . . I think. Something like that! I don't really know what's going on except that our pool now looks like this:

Wouldn't you love to jump into that on a hot summer day?!!

6 comments:

The Drakes' said...

That is soooo gross. Luckily you know where to come for a awesome pool party.

The Peterson's said...

Fun...I'll be right over? Sad that this is going on right when summer is here.

Maude Beckman said...

That looks SO disgusting! Wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole!

landofnyedom said...

Fun! HOA's are a pain. We have one too. Hope that get that fixed quick so you can enjoy it!

Emily said...

The pool guy was here for the fireworks (he comes every year to watch them with his family) so I talked to him about it.

Here's the scoop: the pool was completely ready (cleaned, filled, treated, and inspected by the county engineers) a month ago. Then somebody at Ord & Rodgers called him and said to stop treating it because they were out of money. So he stopped. Now it'll have to be re-drained, re-cleaned (ACID WASHED), and re-filled. And we'll have to pay for it twice. Stupid Ord makes me SO MAD. I am seriously fuming about it STILL. I couldn't sleep Saturday night because of it.

Anonymous said...

Is it clean yet? Come on I need to get some tanning in before the cruise! I am going to scare everyone with my WHITE legs! Looking forward to Jackson Hole with you guys!
Love you
Dad and Mom