I made this jell-o treat just for Brian & I to enjoy before we headed off to watch fireworks:
And I made 40 of these babies for Brian's family picnic. Incidentally, the picnic got canceled and I now have heaps of cupcakes in my kitchen! I was going to take them to the neighbor kids today, but they're a little dried out so I think I'll eat what I can & throw out the rest. Luckily, I hadn't put all the flags in yet when we found out it was canceled, so I'm saving those for next year!
5 comments:
Those look so yummy! You are always so creative! I'm sorry so many of them went to waste. That was really sweet. And I'm sorry to hear about your pool. That's horrible!
Sorry things didn't work out like we planned! The funeral for Uncle Darcey that day really put a kink in our day! Thanks for going to eat and movie with Dad and I it was a lot of fun!
Love you
Dad and Mom
That bites your plans were ruined. You do such cute stuff. Guess I don't feel as bad we didn't plan on going up.
Hope you guys still had fun though!
so fun! I made those flags too, they were a hit.
such the domestic goddess. you make the rest of us look bad!
Post a Comment