Yay! a friend for Kairi!! Seriously I am still so excited for you. Sorry you don't feel well, it is miserable. If you need anything let me know. Thanks again for coming over last night.
Congratulations! That is very exciting, you're not too far behind me. It's way hard keeping a secret, I'm terrible about things like that. Hope you're feeling okay!
WOW!! Congratulations!! I am so excited for you. I wish I could see you sometime and give you a big hug!! I hope the morning sickness (feeling like crap all day!) goes away soon!! Mine usually stops at about 13 weeks!!! Yay for being pregnant. Are you still going to teach?
We're so excited for you guys! Let us know if you need anything. We're (by that I mean me & my girls) are hoping it's a girl. We need a few more of them in the fam. :) Love ya!
Yay!! Every time I see that you've posted I think it's going to be a pregnancy announcement, so I'm so excited that it is this time! You'll love being a mom -- don't let the next 9 or so months make you think otherwise :).
YAY DANA! We LOVE LOVE LOVE babies! Keep us all posted on your pregnancy woes (so I don't feel so bad about blogging about mine!) But seriously, CONGRATS!
congrats again :) i am so happy for you both! you will be great parents! kids make everything so fulfilling and busy :) but really fun! you'll be the cutest prego too! :)
Congrats! We are so excited for you both! You are going to be great parents! We can't wait to meet our new little niece or nephew. Our boys are hoping it's a boy. :)
ok, so I didn't want to just leave you a comment on your blog saying how extreemly excited I am for you guys... so I went and bought a card and a huge box of saltine crackers (because I could tell from some of the comments, that you much feel rotten!?) anyway, I forgot to tell my kids what the big box of crackers was for- so those were half gone that same night! and the card, I still have it, but in my crazy, busy, out of control life, who knows where I put it!! so ANYWAY ... I am SO EXCITED for you!! Dana, I love you so much and am thrilled beyond words for you to be a mommy!! What an amazing one you are going to be!!!! I hope you will blog about your pregnancy so we can share in your journey! love ya tons Liz
yippeeee! i will have your mom keep me posted! congrats-motherhood is the absolute best!!!! hope you are feeling well- and heck-who can keep a secret like that! very exciting!!
31 comments:
Yay! That is so exciting, you'll make a great mom!
AHHHHHH!!! I am SO excited for you both!
Sorry Dana, that was my comment, but I am sure Megan will be excited when I tell her the news!
Yay! a friend for Kairi!! Seriously I am still so excited for you. Sorry you don't feel well, it is miserable. If you need anything let me know.
Thanks again for coming over last night.
YAY!!! How exciting!!!
COngratulations!!! That is so fun! I hope you don't feel too sick : )
Yay!!! How fun! You guys will be great!
Congratulations! That is very exciting, you're not too far behind me. It's way hard keeping a secret, I'm terrible about things like that. Hope you're feeling okay!
WOW!! Congratulations!! I am so excited for you. I wish I could see you sometime and give you a big hug!! I hope the morning sickness (feeling like crap all day!) goes away soon!! Mine usually stops at about 13 weeks!!! Yay for being pregnant. Are you still going to teach?
We're so excited for you guys! Let us know if you need anything. We're (by that I mean me & my girls) are hoping it's a girl. We need a few more of them in the fam. :)
Love ya!
YEAH!!!! That is so exciting!! I hope you're feeling well and keep us updated :)
Wahoo!!! I still get so giddy and excited whenever I think about it! :)
Love you!!!
Yay!! Every time I see that you've posted I think it's going to be a pregnancy announcement, so I'm so excited that it is this time! You'll love being a mom -- don't let the next 9 or so months make you think otherwise :).
CONGRATS! I am so so so happy for you! :) :) :)
CONGRATS!!!!! That is wonderful news! I hope all goes well for you!
YAY!! Congratulations.
Congratulations. I am so happy for you. My sister is also expecting in January.
YAY DANA! We LOVE LOVE LOVE babies! Keep us all posted on your pregnancy woes (so I don't feel so bad about blogging about mine!) But seriously, CONGRATS!
AHHHHHH!!!!! YEAH!!! Congrats!!!
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I AM SO EXCITED! Congratulations to you both!
Congratulations Dana!!!!! I can't imagine a greater Mother.
Congratulations, that is so exciting!! I bet you guys are so happy.
HOW EXCITING! Congrats to both of you. You'll have the cutest baby!
Congratulations! We can be preggers together! I haven't had my first appt yet, but I think Im due Feb.2
I am so excited for you guys!!!!
congrats again :) i am so happy for you both! you will be great parents! kids make everything so fulfilling and busy :) but really fun! you'll be the cutest prego too! :)
YEAH!!! I can't wait to meet the little one! he/she will be darling!
Dana!! How exciting! You are going to be a great mom!!!
Congrats! We are so excited for you both! You are going to be great parents! We can't wait to meet our new little niece or nephew. Our boys are hoping it's a boy. :)
ok, so I didn't want to just leave you a comment on your blog saying how extreemly excited I am for you guys...
so I went and bought a card and a huge box of saltine crackers (because I could tell from some of the comments, that you much feel rotten!?) anyway, I forgot to tell my kids what the big box of crackers was for- so those were half gone that same night! and the card, I still have it, but in my crazy, busy, out of control life, who knows where I put it!!
so ANYWAY ... I am SO EXCITED for you!!
Dana, I love you so much and am thrilled beyond words for you to be a mommy!! What an amazing one you are going to be!!!! I hope you will blog about your pregnancy so we can share in your journey!
love ya tons
Liz
yippeeee! i will have your mom keep me posted! congrats-motherhood is the absolute best!!!! hope you are feeling well- and heck-who can keep a secret like that! very exciting!!
Post a Comment