Monday, June 21, 2010

5 months

Our little boy is 5 months old now! Here's his update . . .

2 Teeth!
We watched the 1st one come in day by day. But the 2nd one just appeared out of nowhere! He's been really great with teething . . . so far! (I'm still trying to get a good picture of his cute, toothy grin-- I'll post some when I do)


Baby Food
He hates rice cereal and loves squash & carrots. So far, that's all we've tried.

Big Boy
He's wearing 6-9 month clothes. Sometimes, he wears 9-12 months too.

Hair
His dark, long hair fell out awhile ago. This month, he grew tons of gorgeous blond hair! We think he looks so handsome! Unfortunately, he still has a patch of the dark, long hair in the back- it's pretty funny.

Scoots
When we put Porter on his back, he wiggles around like crazy until he's turned himself around or moved himself a few feet away. It's fun to see where he ends up.

Hands & Feet
He now grabs his feet and tries to get them in his mouth. Sometimes he's successful- other times, not. Also, he loves playing with his hands and getting his fingers interlocked. It takes all his focus, but he's really good!


As you can tell, we love watching (and taking pictures of) our Porter. Can't wait to see what the next month brings!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little guy! He is growing up way to fast! I miss my Wed, with him. But so happy you have that time with him!
I love you

landofnyedom said...

How cute. He's growing too fast. Next thing you know he'll be crawling! Fun to see you guys Sunday.

Emily said...

Oh he is just CUTE! Zoe is in 6-12 month clothes already too, it kills me that she got big so fast! Chubby babies are the best.

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

What a cutie! I miss all those stages! I'm so glad you guys are enjoying them and capturing them in pictures! You guys are the cutest little family! :)

Angie and Nick said...

He is so cute!

The Hunzikers said...

Dana, Porter is seriously one of the most adorable babies I have ever seen!! Oh my word! I can't say that I'm surprised. Are you just loving summer?? When is the best time to call you? I would love to chat. Maybe I'll just call and leave a message and you can call when it's convenient for you and the little guy! :) Miss you!