Friday, July 2, 2010

Daddy's Boy




I am completely amazed at how great a daddy my husband turned out to be. With me, Porter is usually pretty calm & cuddly and I can get a smile or laugh every now & then. But the second Brian walks in the door, Porter doesn't stop smiling and giggling.

 
Daddy can play peekaboo for 20 minutes straight. He can make up songs & rhymes right on the spot. Daddy can make Porter laugh just by showing him a silly face.


Daddy spoils Porter with big bottles of milk (more than I usually give him-- maybe that's why Porter's so big!). Daddy spoils Porter with cartoon-time (Porter loves tv- but Mommy doesn't let him watch it very much). And Daddy spoils Porter with new clothes anytime he comes back from a store!

 I am in love with my boys.




2 comments:

The Peterson's said...

It is fun to watch our men turn into dads! Owen is just amazing as well!! It is good that they care and are the best.

Marcia said...

I firmly believe that women have children because we want to nurture and men have children because they want playmates.

Love the pictures! :)