Okay, so Porter actually turned 7 months a week or 2 ago, but we've been a little busy around here.
Here's our sweet boy at 7 months:
5 Teeth
3 on top; 2 on the bottom. And he bites! He'll nuzzle his face into my shoulder while I'm holding him and clamp down onto my flesh. Ouch!Allergies
We've discovered that Porter has inherited his daddy's allergies. The past few days have been full of runny noses, puffy eyes, sneezes, doctor visits, and Benadryl.Sitting Up
Porter can sit up on his own for long periods of time. We still set pillows all around him because we're paranoid first-time parents, but he doesn't really need them. He sits like a pro!Big Boy Carseat
After our last well-check at the doctor, Porter was less than a pound away from the infant seat's weight limit. So we moved him to a new (still rear-facing) carseat. Pros: he sits higher so can see out the windows while we drive, which he loves! Cons: we have to carry & hold him everywhere we go. Before, we would carry the infant seat around with him in it; but we could set that down. When we're carrying our 22 lb baby around, there's nowhere to put him when you need a free hand.Waves
Porter learned how to wave. But he does it at the most random times- never when anyone is waving to him. But he loves it!Weight at 7 months: 22 lb. 7 oz.
8 comments:
I hate those convertible rear-facing car seats. I'm always so sad when my kids get too big for the infant one. Plus, where are you supposed to put him for a nap at church? Ugh. He sure is a cutie!
My gosh that kid just gets cuter and cuter!
He looks like a little boy instead of a baby! They grow so fast! He is a cutie!
He is so adorable. I feel your pain with the carrier thing. Madi had to move out of hers at 6 months and she didn't know how to sit. I kept it in the truck of my car so when I got to the store I could take her out of the car seat and into the carrier! I looked like a big dork, but what do you do when you have a big baby? Ha Ha.
How cute! He's getting so big. He'll be crawling before you know it! :)
he is sooo cute!
These pics are soooo cute! And I love that he's already forced into the new carseast...Olivia is still chilling in her carrier...nothin' like just barely hitting 18 pounds at a year! :) How I wish we could get these two together more! Love ya!
Holy Cow! He is ADORABLE! He just keeps getting cuter with each month!
Post a Comment