School started last Monday. It's been fun getting to know my new, cute class. I have so many smart & adorable kids. I can tell it will be a fun year!
That being said, I'm still so sad to leave my baby. It's been hard leaving Porter with someone else everyday. Brian's college graduation cannot come soon enough (still a couple years though). Oh, and that reminds me- Brian started school last Monday too! Here's the back-to-school shot I got of him at the front door. I love that he's got his backpack & ninja turtle shirt! He probably has a similar picture when he was going into the 2nd grade (minus the baby of course!).
Ignore Brian's red eyes. I'm on the mac, don't know how to fix it. And ignore Porter's blank, messy look- he just woke up!
This has been a rough transition for Brian too. With full-time school and part-time work, there are some days he doesn't even get to see Porter. But I think it's made us appreciate our time together as a family even more. It's busy around here, but life is still good!
8 comments:
You are such a cute teacher Dana! I love your theme! That picture of Brian and Porter made me laugh! Too cute!! We've had fun getting to see you and Porter on Mondays. :)
You do such cute stuff! That would be hard to leave your baby, but at least we have a 3 day weekend coming up! :) Love the pic!
The room looks so cute! So happy I have Porter during the week he is sooo good! I can't believe he has gotten two teeth this past two weeks and he is so happy and sleeps and play! What a cute boy! Oh and Toby loves having him and Tre here too. Tre said Toby can be Mine, Porter and Tre's Doggie! They are so cute together!
Love you.
I understand! I love your new classroom! Decorating is my favorite part! Well one of many. Good Luck this year!
I wish Isaac was in your class! His teacher didn't decorate her room at ALL. Bo-ring. Yours is awesome!
So sorry you have to leave your sweet boy. It's hard I'm sure but I bet your kids at school just LOVE you.
super cute dana! i love the woodsy theme. adorable!
I love your new classroom! And that pic of Brian and Porter is too cute! :)
the woodsy class is super cute! i'm sad our mrs. nye & now also mrs. rose days are behind us. wah.
Post a Comment