Ogden got a new rock climbing gym. It's Brian's new favorite place. So last Saturday, after Brian got off work, Porter and I met him there to check it out, watch him climb . . . and I got a teeny bit of climbing in myself.
Since Porter's come, there's been a lot less climbing in our household. Though Brian still climbs a lot, it is A LOT less than he would normally do! It was fun to get out and see how good my husband is at climbing. Also, it was funny to see how terrible I've gotten!
This is also one of my favorite rock climbing gyms that Brian's found. It's a really old building and the walls are all windows- I love windows!
4 comments:
That is so cool! You guys are amazing. I tried a short climbing wall on the high ropes course at Aspen Grove and I absolutely couldn't do it. I don't know if I'm just super weak or just have very short legs, but there was no way I was getting up that wall. That looks SO cool.
Looks so fun! :)
So Fun! Owen and I went rock climbing for our 1st anniversary but we have never done it since. I would love to find a little kid place because Cairo would LOVE it!
So fun! That's great you guys both like to climb! I'm sure Porter will be a pro in no time! Love the future missionary picture! He's so stinkin' cute!!
Post a Comment