Friday, January 21, 2011

Porter's First Birthday

Porter turned one yesterday. In honor of the special occasion, we spent the entire day spoiling and loving our little one-year-old.

Spent the morning at the Children's Museum:

Birthday party with lots of family & friends:


So many presents, Porter didn't know what to do!
 

Porter ate over half his cake.
Before:
 After:
(notice the chocolate on the balloons in the background- he made quite a mess!)

Mommy & Daddy's favorite part of Porter's birthday . . .

Finally getting to face his car seat forward!

7 comments:

landofnyedom said...

Love that he finally got his hands dirty. :) Thanks for inviting us to the party. It was fun! You did an awesome job. And it's so much nicer when they can face front. You'll be potty training before ya know it. ;)
Love ya!

Emily said...

What a fantastic day! He is adorable. Happy birthday to your cute boy!

The Peterson's said...

I can't believe that he is 1! He is super cute and I am glad he and a wonderful day!

Dani said...

SOOOO Cute! :) Happy Birthday, Porter! We love you!!!

Liz Morrill said...

Wow!! he is such a cute little guy!! looks so much older!!
He's starting to look like a toddler, not a baby!!
what a fun day!!!
love you guys!
Liz

The Hunzikers said...

Hooray, a post! Porter is soooo adorable!! I can't believe he is already one. Pretty sure Heidi will still have to sit in the rear facing when she's one...maybe she'll weigh 15 lbs by then?? :) Hope you're doing well!

Cherie said...

Okay I know I'm late, but Happy Birthday Porter! Those pictures are adorable and Dana you look great :) I especially love the cake. Too cute!