Saturday, July 16, 2011
Chocolate Raspberries
While we were at Bear Lake, we bought a bunch of chocolate-covered raspberries (I don't think Brian's family ever goes there without buying them). They were delicious . . . but Brian still had some ideas on how they could improve. So as soon as we got home, he decided to make his own. And, of course, I was in full support of this idea! Since we've been back (for about a week & a half now), I think I've eaten close to 100 chocolate-covered raspberries. Oh my goodness! They are so good!
If you want to make some, here's what you do:
First, buy some yummy raspberries.
Second, melt some chocolate. We already had a bag of melting chocolate for fondue that happened to have microwave melting directions-- pretty simple.
Third, using a fondue stick, dip the raspberries in the melted chocolate and set them on wax paper to harden.
Last, put them in the fridge to harden them up even more. Then eat them!
In case you were wondering, Brian's only problem with the Bear Lake raspberries were that they had too much chocolate around them. These new ones have a perfect chocolate-to-raspberry ratio.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
My mouth is watering. I loooove raspberries.
They were so good! Thanks for dinner, raspberries, great company and Porter time! We love you
Yum! I'm going to try these babies out!
oh yum!! That looks delicious. Thanks for sharing! I'm going to have to try that. :)
Those look delicious! So glad you guys were able to go to Bear Lake and have fun. :)
Love ya!
Post a Comment