Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Our Big News

Last night, after a quick trip to the doctor's office, Brian and I went shopping. Here's the shirt we bought Porter:



And then we bought a few more things . . .


 And in case you're not picking up on my subtlety, here it is:

#1- We're pregnant!

#2- It's a girl!

Due Date: June 26

I think Brian's still in a bit of shock about announcement #2 . . . but he'll recover soon enough!

17 comments:

The Drakes' said...

Congrats!!! I had a feeling it was a girl. Brian will recover because as soon as she gets here you will totally see the daddy/daughter relationship come out.

Camille said...

Congratulations! That is SO exciting! We personally think girls are pretty fantastic. :)

Desiree P said...

Congratulations! What great news.

Rachel DeFreese said...

YAY! Great secret keeping! Congrats!

landofnyedom said...

Our girls were literally jumping up and down. A little excited to finally be getting another girl in the fam. :) Congrats!

Emily said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are going to LOVE having a girl! Love those dresses. I swear that's the only thing I buy Zoe. She has a ridiculous amount of dresses in her closet.

The Hunzikers said...

Congrats!! You kept that a secret for a long time. Everyone I know is pregnant and everyone I know is having girls! Porter will be a great big brother!

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

Congrats guys!!!! Soooooo happy for you!! I'm so excited to have another niece!! I can't wait to see her!! She's gonna be a cutie for sure!! :)

The Piersons said...

Congratulations Dana, we are both so happy for you guys. Can't wait for your little girl to get here, you are going to love it!

mnay184 said...

Oh I am so excited for you guys... and for Porter! Sad for myself that I am not close enough to tend them though. :) We miss you greatly at Doxey. Hope you are enjoying your new home and school. Cant wait for June!

Cherie said...

Hooray!!! Oh this just made my night. SO happy for you guys. It will be so fun to have one of each. Porter is going to be such a cute big brother! Congratulations!

The Peterson's said...

Congrats! I don't think I can keep a secret that long! Yeah for you guys!

The Hansen's said...

Congratulations!!! That is so.exciting! How is everything? are you still teaching?

Chris said...

Congratulations!! You are due on my little Crew's birthday :)

Anonymous said...

We are overjoyed and we've already been shopping! She's going to have a lot to live up to with a wonderful big brother like Porter! He's so cute! We love you all.
Dad and Mom

danielle said...

You were right! Hooray for girls and dresses and bows ...!

The Perry's said...

Congrats! That is exciting.