Thursday, June 14, 2012
Backyard Summer
I love summertime! Now that we have a yard, my favorite moments are sitting in the shade while Brian does yard work and Porter helps him or plays around him. It's so nice and peaceful!
Even though we're renting, Brian's put a lot of work into our yard since we plan to be here for another year. It seriously looked so awful when we moved in. But we've since put in a garden and planted lots of different bushes and shrubs. Brian took out a jungle of weeds on one side of the yard and put in beauty bark and pavers and everything just looks so nice now. I told him he was crazy when he started doing all these projects . . . because we are renting. But I can admit now that it was totally worth it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The yard looks so great. Way to go Brian. Any more projects you want to try feel free to try on my Back yard. I am so glad I finally got to see your house in person.
love you guys.
Post a Comment