Friday, February 22, 2013

3 Days of Birthday


Back in January, we celebrated Porter's 3rd birthday. Since we had a 3-day weekend over his birthday, we decided we should celebrate for all 3 days. It was fun, but exhausting. We definitely won't do that again.

Saturday: Build-a-Bear and birthday dinner with Gma & Gpa Sudweeks & Aunt Dawnia.
Sunday: Nye family dinner- Gma & Gpa Nye turned it into a mini bday party for Porter, spent the night at Gma & Gpa's
Monday: Birthday breakfast, Childrens' Museum


After three days of celebrating, we were so happy to tear down the streamers and pop all the balloons. Three days is a long time. But we certainly love our sweet little 3-year-old.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love love loved having you guys here! And especially celebrating Porter's birthday! He's so cute and so aware of everything around him! Love seeing things through their eyes! He's a sweetie! We love the videos you guys make for each year! They will be priceless!!!
We love you guys and we are so proud of your family!!

Rachel DeFreese said...

Since I have been playing around with an iPhone, I rarely am on the computer. I have been reading your posts, each one, but have been unable to comment from my phone. I have a comment storage that I need to unload on you.... (1)Your kids are darling! (2) I see you and Brian in both of them. (3) I wish all my children could have you as their teacher, you love the simple things about teaching which makes you a good teacher. (4) I can't believe I haven't seen you in three years. And (5) I MISS YOU!