Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Easter Photos


It's late and I shouldn't be blogging. But I want to get these Easter photos up before it's too late and I give up on documenting it entirely. Cuz I do that. A lot. Anyhow, I don't think I'll write too much about these pics because I can barely keep my eyes open. But here they are!


Okay, I have to say just a bit about Easter this year before all the memories disappear into the dark abyss of my mind. Cuz that happens. A lot.

We spent the night before Easter decorating Easter eggs with Grandma and Grandpa Sudweeks. Then we watched a video called "Finding Faith in Christ" to teach the kids about the whole meaning of Easter.  Porter still asks everyday to to watch the movie where Jesus stopped the storm. I love it when real stuff sinks in.


Notice the bundle of lollipops in Lucy's hand. Watch for those in the following photos. I may or may not have used them to bribe the kids for pics all Easter weekend!

On Easter morning, Brian woke up sick so he stayed in bed while we had our Easter morning festivities without him. Poor Daddy. And poor Mommy had to get everyone all ready for church by herself. This photo of the kids in their Easter clothes may or may not have been taken when we were already 20 minutes late for church. Priorities, right?


After church, we headed up to Grandma & Grandpa Nye's for their Easter dinner & egg hunt.




Check out that dainty little nose. Love it.

FINALLY got a smile out of this girl! She does not like smiling for photos these days. I only got this one cuz I was chasing her, then stopped mid-chase to snap a photo before she ran away. 

Then she ran.


Annual cousin photo. Missing this year are Cassidy, Caitlyn, and Carter. Those lucky kids managed to move to Washington last year. I would say to them, "Wish you were here!" But really it's, "Wish we were there!"



All in all, a wonderful Easter! Now I need to figure out what to do with the huge bag of candy in our pantry. I have a few ideas. My poor hips.

1 comment:

landofnyedom said...

I was surprised when on the way home from church the kids commented they were sad to miss the annual cousin pic on the porch (& of course the egg hunt). Wish you were here too! :)