Rooftop Concert, sporting the free t-shirts Provo City gives away at the event each month. They are a huge hit and we love them more than anyone because these kids' daddy designed them all.
Here he is, giving his shirts away at the booth. I love when I'm out around town and I see people at grocery stores, museums, etc. wearing his shirts. He's a pretty awesome designer, if you ask me.
The books the kids choose from the library each week go into the car seat pockets for the kids to read whenever we drive anywhere. I think it's one of my more genius ideas. It gets them more reading time AND it keeps me from losing library books and paying late fees. Win, win.
Dance Party in the Trunk. While I cleaned & vacuumed out the car one day, Porter and Lucy wanted to play in the back. Porter turned music on with my phone and they seriously danced back there for over 20 minutes. Apparently, Porter took some funny videos and snapped a few pictures too. This is the least blurry photo he took.
Lucy took off her pants before we left the house. Mommy didn't realize till we were already out. Oops.
Failed attempt at snapping a photo to send to Grandma. But I'm including it because this shows our life. I feel like we're constantly running errands. My kids spend way too much time in grocery carts.
First swim of the season. Cutest swimmers in the world.
I bought the beach towel and swimsuit at separate times. I did not plan for them to match. I guess I just really like navy stripes.
Provo Temple. Awkward Selfie. Rare pic of the two of us together.
Porter & Lucy helping Grandma plant flowers in Great-Grandma's flowerpots.
Touring Grandma's old elementary school (now a museum).
We actually went because of the quilt show taking place at her old elementary school (museum). This was a classroom. My mom explained that the little door on the left was a garbage chute that took their trash down to the basement. Convenient? Dangerous? I don't care. I want one.
Porter found his favorite quilt. Everything is awesome.
Brian surprised me one day with a fancy, new picnic basket. He told me he thought I would like it because it seemed Anne-of-Green-Gables-ish. Was he ever right! Of course, we had to pack it full of pb&j sandwiches and sparkling lemonade and go try it out. Perfect evening!
Lucy, being cute. As usual.
Lucy loves babies so much, she often tries to act like one. Actually, this is probably because she likes swings so much . . . and bouncing. Either way, I'm not sure how much longer this thing will survive if she keeps doing this. But she loves it so much, it's hard to say no.
Porter sleeps with 3 stuffed animals every night. Hop, Rockwell, and Big-Head-Bear. It's a pretty crowded bed. And every morning, he comes into our bedroom carrying all three. He drops them on my floor or on my bed. It drives me crazy that I have to pick those up and put them back in his room every day. But I love how stinkin' cute he is with his arms full of stuffed animals every morning.


















No comments:
Post a Comment