Recently we signed Dana up for a photography class because she is always taking the most amazing pictures. She has been enjoying it very much and I am very proud of her. I would like to share with you several of the pictures she has taken. She is super duper talented.
Dana With Her new camera
Ethan Drinking Starbucks
Me climbing
Dana's Favorite childhood toy
A wide angle shot on Mount Eirie
Steve and Ethan in Washington
Anthony Chertudi Climbing Super Tweaked 5.14 in Logan
Me in the wind tunnel
Cassidy at the park
Carter smiling big
Tre's first birthday party eating his very own cake
Some lake somewhere
My favorite to date picture, totally gay, but funny.
Rock climbing in Ogden
Dana is amazing she seems to develop new talents and gifts by the minute. I love her very much, I hope she is not embarrassed by this post. If so it will just be added to the many times a day I try to embarrass her.
Dana is amazing she seems to develop new talents and gifts by the minute. I love her very much, I hope she is not embarrassed by this post. If so it will just be added to the many times a day I try to embarrass her.
6 comments:
wow dana, that's awesome! Some day I hope to get a REAL camera and take some classes. maybe by then you could be my teacher?!
dana -- i was just telling tj he needs to buy me a fancy camera so i can take classes! i'm v. jealous.
(also, is your wedding ring on the wrong hand in the first pic?)
Great pictures!!! I can't wait to get a nice camera some day! P.S. Brian... I love the gay picture! Hahaha! Cracks me up!
Great Pictures! Dana you are so talented in so many ways!
I can't believe though that your nephew drinks starbucks! hehehehe
Love you
Mom
What a great talent go have.
nice camera! I have the same one! I am trying to teach myself...Let's just say I am still learning. GOod luck! Send any pointers my way!
Post a Comment