I've never done a "tag" before. But I can't really turn Holly down-- so here it goes!
6 quirks that make me ME:
1. I cry for strange reasons. I cry when I'm sick just because I feel helpless and can't control it. I also cry if someone honks at me while I'm driving- it makes me feel really bad.
2. I can find over 100 things to do before I go to bed. When I was single, I could start "getting ready" for bed around 8 and not end up in bed until midnight.
3. I am a HEAVY sleeper. My college roommate used to wake up to my alarm and throw pillows across the room to get me up. When I had my own room, I often slept in accidentally. Luckily, I have Brian now to nudge me and wake me up every morning when my alarm goes off!
4. I'm deathly scared of mice. And I hate snakes only because I know that they eat mice. When I see a mouse, I cry (surprise, surprise!). This is rather inconvenient since there are mice at my school. =(
5. My worst household chore is taking out the bathroom trash. It completely grosses me out and I can't concentrate on anything else until I get it to the dumpster and wash my hands with soap.
6. My favorite color is green. I chose that color as my favorite because I miss the trees in Washington. I also considered blue because I miss the ocean as well. But green won- so maybe I do like it for more than the trees. =)
Not sure who to tag (I'm really not that good at this, am I?!), so if anyone wants to do this, just write about your 6 quirks! Here are the rules, if you want them:
The Rules:
Link the person who tagged you
Mention the rules on your blog
Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blogs letting them know they've been tagged!
1 comment:
I love that you cry when you get honked at! I DO TO! I got a crusty look on the way to church last week and was TOTALLY upset about it!
Post a Comment