Friday, August 15, 2008

We can fly! We can fly! We can fly!

All it takes is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie dust . . . well, and I guess you also need a flying instructor, a nice hook-up through your husband's job, and a lot of ridiculous-looking gear!

getting ready to fly with our friends, Nathan and Shar


For those of you who haven't seen it, iFly is a place where they have an indoor wind tunnel that makes you feel weightless and lets you fly. It's supposed to be like skydiving. I thought it was way fun.
My only complaint is that I would smile too big and the wind would start blowing spit out of my mouth and onto my face! Then if I tried to wipe it off, my arms would break their position and I'd fall back down to the floor! It was harder to do than it looked!

5 comments:

The Perry's said...

How was that? It looks a little scary but at the same time it looks like a lot of fun. Where does Brian work?

Emily said...

I'm so jealous! I've been dying to try that! I took my kids to watch the flying/surfing a few times last summer and they loved watching it.

landofnyedom said...

How fun! That's cool that you guys can go and do all that stuff. See you Saturday for family pics!

Charity Brown said...

This is sooo much fun! We did it in Orlando!! Great pictures by the way!!

Rob and Juliann said...

That looks SO fun!