Saturday, September 13, 2008

Joe's Valley

Last weekend, Brian and I packed everything up and headed on a camping/climbing trip to Joe's Valley (south of Manti) with our friends, Nathan and Shar. Here are some pics from our trip . . .




Nathan is a butcher, so we always eat really well when we hang out with them!

This is my one and only climb from the trip-- the rest of the time I was the photographer.
Here's another picture of my handsome husband doing what he loves:

6 comments:

Emily said...

You guys do the funnest things! It looks so great.

Rob and Juliann said...

YOu guys are SO fun! I'm sure all that protein helped with the climbing!

Heidi said...

How fun!! I didn't know you were a rock climber!! I miss rock climbing, not that I've done it a lot, but it's fun! I miss you Dana!!

Victoria said...

You two have so much fun. If only I could somehow do that with a two year old od my back.

The Wanner Family said...

Hey you guys were down by me. I live 15 minutes south of Manti. Looks like you had a lot of fun.

Cindi said...

The scenery is beautiful. Almost as beautiful as the steaks!!