
Last night we rented the movie, "Leatherheads." We loved it! I loved the old black-and-white-movie feeling-- the music, the clothes, the whole style really. Brian loved that it was an all-star cast and it was quicker-paced than an "old" movie- also that it wasn't black and white! We both loved the wit! It had a lot of tongue-in-cheek humor. We'll definitely be buying this one!
4 comments:
Dana, Rob and I went indoor rock climbing last night for a date and had so much fun. I thought of you and your manly rock climbing husband. I was thinking...they do this for real??...apparently I have a problem with heights.
Thanks for the recommendation...it's getting harder and harder to find good movies these days! I miss you like crazy Dana. I sure wish we were teaching together still. I got the chunk poems from a book I believe Jonna had although I can't remember the name. I know I have them on overhead and I believe I have them as masters as well. I will look tomorrow. I can make a set and send them to you. Just give send me your address via email!! (bethmclean81@hotmail.com). Miss you!
Hey!
I just have a question on how you got your back ground for your blog. I tried to get one and it wont let me use it. It's telling me that it is not well formed.
What is your blog address again. and do you know Dani and Steve's and also your parents blog too.
Post a Comment