Wednesday, April 8, 2009

gratitude journal

cute gift out of nowhere.
just because it made him think of me.














1st entry: i'm grateful for my hubby
what are you grateful for today?

5 comments:

Victoria said...

for a body-I don't care what it looks like. I have one that works properly.

landofnyedom said...

Today I am grateful for you, Dana. :) Thanks so much for watching the kids & printing those papers for us. That was a huge relief. And they love playing with you.
I forgot to give you back Brian's game. I even had it on the entry table so I wouldn't forget!
Have fun tomorrow!
Love ya!

The Peterson's said...

I am greatful Cairo and coming home to his laugh and smile. It make a bad day great!

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

Cute journal and entry. You and Brian are so cute together. I'm grateful for my wonderful family!

D Sudweeks said...

I'm grateful for a great weekend we had this past week... it rocked!!! (PS I'm only commenting to make it look like I keep in touch)
Love ya!!!