We're headed out of town for the weekend. But before we do, I want to introduce my newest niece (and the only one on my side of the family): Olivia Clara Smith!!
I haven't gotten to see her at all yet (Texas is a pretty far drive), but I'm already smitten! She's one week old and because she wasn't actually due until September, she only weighed 2 lb 11 oz at birth. My older sister is amazing and though I'm going to miss 'being pregnant' together, I'm thrilled to have my brand new niece!

7 comments:
I hope everything goes okay for them. I'm excited to get my first nephew on my side in a few weeks.
Have a fun weekend!
Congrats! Her name is very pretty. Hope mom and baby continue to do well.
I am so excited for Dani and Steve. She is a doll!
Hey, were you still going to give me a copy of all that clip art and the fonts? I am starting to make things for my class! :)
She is beautiful! We hope all goes well for mom and baby! We have two friends who had babies at 2 pounds and they are both 5 now and doing great! You would never know they were so early! It's amazing what technology can do! Please keep us posted. :)
Its been a really long time since I have checked anyone's blogs. But I think I picked a good week. Congrats on the new niece. She is tiny and oh so cute. I hope your sister is doing well. You will have to share more when you get back from your Trip. Congrats again on being prego I can't wait till I can meet my new niece or nephew in January. Love you and my Bro.
Thank you so much for calling me about those vinyl things. I bought some!
Post a Comment