We are so excited! Immediately after our ultrasound, we went shopping-- nothing huge, but we were just so excited that we could finally start buying gender-specific items!! Here are the beginnings of our new baby boy's wardrobe:
Congrats guys! We are so excited for you! Are we hitting a wave of Nye boys or what?! :) Those outfits are so adorable!
Thanks for all the camera accessories! You guys are the best! It will be fun to have a common hobby. I LOVE taking pictures of my kids and now I'll really be able to get some good ones. Your baby boy will have the cutest little pictures from day one with your guys' creativity. How priceless... :)
17 comments:
Congrats guys! We are so excited for you! Are we hitting a wave of Nye boys or what?! :) Those outfits are so adorable!
Thanks for all the camera accessories! You guys are the best! It will be fun to have a common hobby. I LOVE taking pictures of my kids and now I'll really be able to get some good ones. Your baby boy will have the cutest little pictures from day one with your guys' creativity. How priceless... :)
Love you guys!
YAY! Boys are fun!!!! :) Congrats!!!
Congrats! That is so exciting. I am so happy for you guys.
YEAH!!!!! Boys are so fun (I'm a little biased I know, but really they are sooooo fun). I am so excited for you guys :)
Woohoo!! That's great!
Congrats! That's awesome. Although I will admit my girls were a little disappointed. :)
Any names picked out? Carter is a great one! ;)
Yay a boy! Boys are awesome. So are girls, but my boys have a special place in my heart.
Congratulations! And, cute stuff you bought.
Congratulations!!! So happy for you
Congratulations you guys. Boys are the best!
Congratulations guys!!! Boys are the best. Brian will love having a little guy. What a lucky kid.
Congrats Dana!!! He is going to be a very loved little guy!
Wow, i didnt even see my wife's comment before I made mine. We copied each other.
LOVE that onesie. Congrats!! Baby boys are the BEST.
Congrats!! I am so happy for you! You are going to be a great mom and have so much fun... lucky little boy!
Congratulations!!! I bet it is so fun now that you know it's a lil guy! I hope you are feeling lots better!
Post a Comment