Monday, November 9, 2009

Pet Peeve

My husband likes to come home at night, sit on the couch, and remove his shoes & socks there in the living room. Pretty normal. What's not normal is that he shoves his dirty socks under the coffee table!

I decided a week ago that I was tired of getting on my hands & knees to retrieve his dirty socks . . . so I decided to wait. I lasted a week. But when we were having company over yesterday, I refused to let them see the dirty socks. So I got down on my hands & knees once again. And this is what I found:
Seriously?! Who goes through that many socks in a week?! Apparently my hubby does! I'm thinking I'll pass laundry duty over to him for awhile!

And while I'm posting . . . look at this cute dinosaur one of my students' moms gave me today. She MADE IT for our little baby boy! I am so impressed!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Oh man, why do husbands do stuff like that?! So annoying! My husband leaves stuff out after we go on a trip. Like the suitcase that sat on our bedroom floor for like 2 months. Ugh.

Cute dino!

The Peterson's said...

Men...You have to love them, not what they do. The dino is so cute. Parents are the best!

danielle said...

i love that you just aired your dirty laundry in public - literally ;)

Anonymous said...

That is a proud moment for a mom!! NOT!! I really did teach him better Dana I promise.
Love you

Camille said...

I'm just glad I'm not the only one with a husband who has strange habits. :) Although I have to admit that this particular habit coming from Brian surprises me a bit.

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

That's awesome! Ha ha! Troy and I have pet peeves for each other too. I don't even know where to start. LOL! You gotta love 'em. :)