Spent Friday night at Macaroni Grill catching up with good friends- some I haven't seen for years & years.

Spent Saturday watching this beautiful girl get married! She and I grew up together. It was such a beautiful wedding!My favorite part of the weekend was watching Brian play with my friend Juliann's baby all day long at the wedding & reception. He's going to be such a good dad!
6 comments:
I am so jealous! It looks like you all had such a great time. You look fabulous by the way.
How fun! And you look so cute! Can't wait to meet our newest nephew. :)
Love ya!
How fun Dana did you get some fun things from the shower. We sure did miss you though at NEW MOON! Dad and I will take you he wants to see it.
Love you
You look so cute!
your such a cute pregnant girl!
I know you never feel like it when it's you but you are way cute prego Dana! We are so excited to meet the little guy! And Brian is so cute getting so excited for him! You guys are going to be great parents!
Love ya!
Post a Comment