Brian and I both had our birthdays over the past few weeks. For Brian's birthday, we spent the day relaxing & watching movies, went to the mall to get Brian & Porter matching Jazz hats, then went out for yummy Indian food, and had strawberry shortcake with Brian's parents, sis, & bro-in-law.
For my birthday, I worked a half day. Brian came in to school that morning and brought a birthday treat for my class. Then I left work at lunchtime and Brian's mom watched Porter most of the day (Thanks Bev!) while Brian took me on a shopping spree for new clothes! My little sis came up from Provo and we went to dinner at a seafood restaurant. Then after dinner, Brian had family & friends waiting at our condo to have some ice cream cake with us. My cake was one of the best parts: Brian had DQ make a special ice cream cake out of my favorite blizzard flavor, mint m&m (looks disgusting, but tastes divine!).
I know what you're thinking . . . Brian was way better at spoiling me on my birthday than I was on his. I guess I'll have to step it up for next year!
3 comments:
First of all, you look beautiful, Dana! Second of all, I thought of you all day on your birthday and was a little behind on getting a text out. Sounds like you had a wonderful day! Can't wait to see you one of these days.....
oooh, shopping spree. that's my kind of birthday! plus, where did you get that awesome orange cardigan? I NEED it! :) happy birthday to you both!
What a fun Birthday for me too! Spending time with Porter is always a treat! I think we better come over for a fashion show! Love you all so much!
Dad & Mom Nye
Post a Comment