Oh Dana! I am dying with how cute he is!!! I love the top picture!! It's funny how kids all do things at different rates, but eventually they all get there!! So cute!
yay porter! what a huge accomplishment! he is adorable. i love his laugh too... i remember when we watched him and the boys were tickling him - he was laughing so hard, it was hilarious. :) i hope you guys are doing well! we miss you.
8 comments:
hurrayy!!!! he is so cute!
Oh Dana! I am dying with how cute he is!!! I love the top picture!! It's funny how kids all do things at different rates, but eventually they all get there!! So cute!
Wahoo! He is ADORABLE!!!
yay porter! what a huge accomplishment! he is adorable. i love his laugh too... i remember when we watched him and the boys were tickling him - he was laughing so hard, it was hilarious. :) i hope you guys are doing well! we miss you.
He is so happy and proud of himself I love that he claps for himself ! I love you Porter Cash Nye
Go Porter! And good luck with the selling of your place.
Dana, do you have a picture of your barn that you and Heidi made for your classroom? I have a friend who want to make one for her classroom.
Oh.. if you do could you email it to me. fuzzyrugtime@yahoo.com
Post a Comment