Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Need a Condo?

Anyone? Pretty please? And if you don't need one, please say you know someone else wanting to move to Clearfield. Send them our way. Or at least send them to the online tour:


Our plan is to move to Utah County . . . hopefully soon. But first we have to get our condo sold; which isn't happening. So PLEASE help us spread the word. You'll make me very happy! How can you turn that down, right? Okay, let's get serious here: if you send someone to us and they buy our house, I'll buy you a month's supply of ice cream. Cross my heart. Now that's an offer you can't turn down-- at least I'm pretty sure I couldn't. But if you convince someone to move to Clearfield who isn't even planning on moving, I'll make it 2 months' supply. Do I sound like an infomercial now or what?! And maybe just a little desperate- I'm not trying to hide it!

So there you have it. You can go call all your friends and family now. =)

Thanks for humoring me!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I'll tell you what's killing me--we've had two people look. TWO. And we're paying rent here, and our house payment and HOA fee and utilities for two places...we moved for the higher salary but we're spending MORE than we were before, so it's totally killing us! Why doesn't anybody want our nice condos???