We held Lucy's baby blessing a week ago (Sun, July 29). It was a beautiful day! And she was so beautiful (despite a poorly-timed outbreak of baby acne that weekend)!
I always forget how much shorter I am than Brian . . . until I see pictures of us. Wow.
Lots of friends and family came to share the day with us.
I love this picture of Lucy & Daddy. I just wish it wasn't so out of focus.
Lucy with Grandma Sudweeks
Lucy with Grandma Nye
5 comments:
I love her little dress!
She is so darling and you are as gorgeous as ever! Lucy is a lucky little girl to have such a wonderful mommy!
She's so pretty! Where did you get that great dress? Love it. Also, all 3 of my babies had serious baby acne develop the day before their blessing. It's like a stress reaction to all that attention they're going to get! Heh.
What a special day! She looked beautiful! Your looked beautiful!
She is soooo beautiful!!! So sad that I missed the big day! :) Love you guys!
Post a Comment