Monday, August 20, 2012

Pretty Lucy

I'm so far behind on documenting everything I'd like to on this blog. If I ever get a free moment someday, maybe I'll do that. But in the meantime, I just wanted to share one of my favorite pictures of our sweet little girl.

Isn't that adorable?! I'm so in love with that girl! This is from when she was 3 weeks old I think. Now she's 2 months old. Yes, I'm just a little behind on my blogging!

The photographer is Justin Smith. You should check out his page: http://www.facebook.com/jsmithdigital

He's looking for baby models right now and you can get a free photo session out of it. If you have a baby (newborn, 3 mo, 6 mo, 1 year) and live in UT, you should contact him. We loved the pictures he took for us! He also took Lucy's "Birth Story" photos the day she was born. That's another thing I haven't gotten around to documenting here on the blog. Someday, someday! But since I'm back at work now and my summer's over . . . who knows when that someday will be!

No comments: