Every night, as I'm brushing my teeth or washing my face or otherwise engaged, he hides my blanket. (He hides 2, actually, so I won't have a back-up!) So as soon as I'm climbing into bed, I realize that he's done it again. It's a different place every night (the balcony, above the tv, in the laundry hamper, etc). Sometimes he gives me clues; sometimes he doesn't. The other night I found this clue written on a post-it note: "Tonight your blanket will keep you nice and cool." I searched for about 2-3 minutes before I finally realized where it was...
What a crazy man!
6 comments:
hmmm...where can you hide his backpack??? two can play at this game, right??? :) so funny! too two are so cute together! :)
okay, i'm retarded...i meant you two, not too two! that's what i get for typing with the ethan trying to get the keyboard! :)
Haha! That is so funny!
he's FUNNY!
UMMMM Why am I not surprised? You two crack me up! But hey Dana you could always get even!
Love you
Dad and Mom Nye
Good thing you keep your fridge so dang clean! And I'm glad you kept all your "caffeinated beverages" out of our view.
Post a Comment