haha nicely done.
ha! that made me laugh out loud!
haha!!! I love these kind of videos. They always make my day!!
Wow! You guys are one talented couple! Jeff really liked Brian's pink outfit. :)
My favorite part of this clip is the little dance you do at the end! Ha, I love it! You may want to tell Brian that a pink leotard with a t-shirt underneath is the best outfit I've seen him in!
Nice cleavage Dana!
WOW Can I see your medal next time you come over please? I am sure you won the gold!Love you
Okay...so I'm a little late in looking at this but that was the FUNNIEST thing I've ever seen especially Brian's face! I'm still laughing! Thanks!
Dana and Brian loved the video. We were wondering if you would preform for our youth next week? It would be the best if you'd wear that pink outfit. You guys are great. Love ya Lynette and Allen
Post a Comment
9 comments:
haha nicely done.
ha! that made me laugh out loud!
haha!!! I love these kind of videos. They always make my day!!
Wow! You guys are one talented couple! Jeff really liked Brian's pink outfit. :)
My favorite part of this clip is the little dance you do at the end! Ha, I love it!
You may want to tell Brian that a pink leotard with a t-shirt underneath is the best outfit I've seen him in!
Nice cleavage Dana!
WOW Can I see your medal next time you come over please? I am sure you won the gold!
Love you
Okay...so I'm a little late in looking at this but that was the FUNNIEST thing I've ever seen especially Brian's face! I'm still laughing! Thanks!
Dana and Brian loved the video. We were wondering if you would preform for our youth next week? It would be the best if you'd wear that pink outfit. You guys are great.
Love ya
Lynette and Allen
Post a Comment