Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Our New Toy

And by "ours," I really mean "Brian's"

We went out on Saturday morning to try it out around our condo. I liked it- but it's more an "I'll-ride-it-2-or-3-times-a-year" kind of like. Whereas Brian has a much more sincere interest. He even rode it to the grocery store last night to pick up some extra things for dinner!

Isn't he a stud?

3 comments:

Emily said...

it looks fun! sheesh, remember when skateboards used to be called "banana boards" because they were so small? things sure are different now!

Katie and Brad Judson said...

I gotta ask what is that. I wanted to call it a overside skateboard but thought I better ask. Looks like you both are becoming pro's on it though good job. Oh and Brian mean mean mean those must have been some cold blankets. Glad you two look so happy and still surprise each other.
love you guys.

Katie and Brad Judson said...

That was suppose to say oversized skateboard sorry for the confusion.