About 2 weeks ago, Brian and I went down to Provo for BYU Homecoming football game. After the game, we went to one of my favorite places there in Provo: "Color Me Mine." It's a shop where you get to buy and paint any ceramic item they have. We chose to do mugs. They fired them the week after we painted, then sent them to us in the mail. It was so exciting to get the package the next week with our creations!!
Brian wrote "Schrute Farms" on his (if you watch 'The Office' you'll probably know what that is).

I decorated mine with stripes-- much more difficult than I thought it would be.
3 comments:
those are awesome! the schrute farms cracked me up, and your stripes are so pretty. we went to the BYU game today but didn't do anything afterwards. Next time maybe.
You guys are way too talented and are always doing such fun things! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow... :)
I love the "Schrute Farms" mug!! Joel and I have gotten so hooked on the office!!
Post a Comment