On Friday, we spent our evening putting together our new bbq grill! On Saturday, we had friends over for the first bbq of the season!
On Sunday, we went back to this:Stupid.
Doesn't the bbq grill look cold? Poor thing.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
We are So tired of the snow! Of course Toby doggie loves it! It is an endless supply of something to eat outside for him LOL! The grill looks great! Swimming and Steaks soon? :) Love you Dad and Mom
You're so funny! Sorry about the snow...maybe you should move somewhere warmer! The house next door is for sale...want me to send you a picture?!?! Okay...wishful thinking, I know! Enjoy the grill though...we LOVE ours! Cooking has never been easier!
5 comments:
We are So tired of the snow! Of course Toby doggie loves it! It is an endless supply of something to eat outside for him LOL! The grill looks great! Swimming and Steaks soon? :)
Love you
Dad and Mom
It does look cold! I hope spring does come soon for your sake!
Dana...
What can I say? You crack me up. You can put into words what everybody is feeling..."stupid". Love you guys!
You're so funny! Sorry about the snow...maybe you should move somewhere warmer! The house next door is for sale...want me to send you a picture?!?! Okay...wishful thinking, I know! Enjoy the grill though...we LOVE ours! Cooking has never been easier!
Me too. What can I say...? Snow makes me ill.
You'll love that grill... we sure love ours! It's so nice in the spring and summer! ;)
Post a Comment