Sunday, March 1, 2009

2 Weeks

Yesterday, Brian turned 27! (happy bday again, honey!) We had a wonderful day full of all the things Brian loves- rock climbing, good food, friends, xbox, buying new movies, and spending time with his favorite person (me!). It was a lot of fun!
With the passing of Brian's birthday, I have entered my favorite 2 weeks of the year (just so you know, I'm known to use the term "favorite" quite loosely). For two weeks, I get to be 2 years younger than my husband! Brian turned 27, yet I'm still the ripe, young age of 25! Exactly 2 weeks from his big day, I will be turning 26 and we'll go back to the 1-year apart thing. But in the meantime, I have 14 days to enjoy feeling younger than usual! Wahoo!

7 comments:

Misty said...

That's so fun! And Happy Birthday Brian.

My husband and I have a similar thing. Right now he is 31 and I'm still 29. NICE. It lasts for about two months for us. I turn 30 Saturday....so sad! GOODBYE YOUTH!

landofnyedom said...

Ya, me and Jeff are 27 days apart, so I always tease him that he's an old man. :)

Emily said...

Happy birthday Brian! I do that same thing with my birthday. Dave turned 31 in December and I'm still 28, so until March 18th, I'm three years younger than him. Awesome. Dave hates it when I say that though.

Carrera said...

IS YOUR BIRTHDAY THE 14th?! SO IS MINE!! :)

Carrera said...

Oh and happy birthday Bri! :) Sounds like it was a fun one!

Stephen said...

Happy Birthday Brian! Sounds like it was a fun one. Glad to hear you two are doing well.

Carrera said...

YEAH we were there sat night around 5:30-7:00.. did we cross times? dont you love having your birthday on March 14th? I think it is the perfect day! :)