Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Dreamy

I found this picture on the blog, A Room Somewhere, about a week ago. I've gone back to it almost every day since to daydream. I want this room . . . minus the cat on the sofa. I must admit, the first few times I looked at it, I thought it was an extra pillow!P.S. I promise I'm not trying to offend every animal-owner I know. I just happen to not want a cat . . . or a dog. Bird-owners, you're next!

3 comments:

Emily said...

OH MY GOSH! ME TOO! I looove that blog. Leslie is my friend from college Natalie's best friend, so while I don't know her, I feel like I "know" her...but those windows, and COUCHES. I'm dying! Mostly the windows though, with the yellow curtains, perfection.

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

That is dreamy! Wouldn't it be nice to have a room like that to relax in after a long day? Do you watch Grey's Anatomy? It reminds me of the dermatology office that they find so refreshing and go in to relax and gather their thoughts. Everyone needs a feel good room!

Bryan and Hollee said...

Dana! i'm so glad you found me! I love your blog and that room is AMAZING! thanks for the comment! I'm excited I had it! I love comments, it's pretty sad how much! :)