Dana! I'm so excited for you! That is so great. Wish we could have been there. You guys seem like you are doing so great. Hope we can all meet sometime soon.
I would have to agree with you there. We are so happy you and Brian have this great blessing in your lives. I love you both so much and thanks for inviting us to the Temple. I would agree best valentines day so far, good luck topping this one Brian.
Way to go! Now you are stuck with him... forever.. its a good thing he is a fun guy :) lol. Congrats! We were sad we missed it. But now we have eternity to make it up to you guys!
Hey you Two What a beautiful day it was and the sealer was one of the best I have heard. We are so happy to have you for eternity. I agree with Katie how do you ever top this Valentines day? Love you Dad and Mom
27 comments:
pretty dress dana!
We are so happy for you guys!
Dana! I'm so excited for you! That is so great. Wish we could have been there. You guys seem like you are doing so great. Hope we can all meet sometime soon.
You guys!! Congratulations! I'm so thrilled for you. What an amazing experience!
That is so wonderful!!!!! You both look so happy! I absolutely love your dress, Dana! Congratulations!
Congrats, I am so excited for you guys.
Congratulations! We're so happy for you guys and really wish we could have made it.
Congratulations. What a great Valentines Day. I'm so happy for you.
Congrats! That is a wonderful day!
Congrats! We are so happy for you guys!
What a blessing!! You seem so happy! Glad you had the best Valentine's Day ever!!
CONGRATULATIONS! We are really happy for you both!
Congrats guys! We are so happy for both of you!
Love ya,
Troy, Brandy and Boys
Congratulations! We're so happy for you both!
I would have to agree with you there. We are so happy you and Brian have this great blessing in your lives. I love you both so much and thanks for inviting us to the Temple. I would agree best valentines day so far, good luck topping this one Brian.
Way to go! Now you are stuck with him... forever.. its a good thing he is a fun guy :) lol. Congrats! We were sad we missed it. But now we have eternity to make it up to you guys!
Congrats! We love you guys!
Congratulations you two! That's exciting!
That's SO cool! Congrats to you guys. Now you're REALLY stuck with him! Good thing he does cute things like write I love you on your hand!
How exciting!! Congratulations!! I am so excited for you!! Hope things are going well!! I miss you!
Hey you Two
What a beautiful day it was and the sealer was one of the best I have heard. We are so happy to have you for eternity. I agree with Katie how do you ever top this Valentines day?
Love you
Dad and Mom
congrats! you both look so happy! it's such a blessing to know you have each other forever! how fun to do it on valentines too!
Congratulations!!!!!!!
Hello. I'm an old friend of Brian's. Just wanted to say congrats. That's really awesome.
DANA!!!! You found me. I'm so excited. I love this picture. You look so pretty and so happy. TTYS
This was one of the best days for us parents as well. We love you both.
What an awesome day! Thanks for letting us be there with you! Happy Valentines for the next 50 years!
Post a Comment