Thursday, February 12, 2009

Feeling Crafty

I was inspired with this idea at Christmas time on Just-A-Girl's blog. I decided to try it out with a Valentine-y twist.

I bought this frame for $1.00 at D.I. last weekend. (I forgot to take a "before" picture until after I started painting it black!)

I bought these sparkly letters 2 years ago in the Target dollar section. I loved them, but never found any way to decorate with them . . . until now!
I glued the heart on some cute scrapbook paper I had laying around my house. And here's the finished project. Ta da!

6 comments:

Emily said...

seriously cute. I'm impressed!

The Drakes' said...

ahh cute! Cheap and crafty, I love it.

The Perry's said...

Very cute!

The Binghams... said...

Way Crafty! Its so cute! I need to make some cute valentines decorations like that.. I might have to copy you..

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

That turned out so cute Dana! Martha Stewart better watch out with that and your pantry organizing skills! :)

Congrats on yesterday. We are so happy for you guys!

Love ya,
Brandy

Dani said...

I forgot to tell you when I was there...but your frame was sooooo cute! It turned out perfectly! :)