On Sunday, our sweet little baby was blessed. It was a great day! We were so lucky to have my family, Brian's family, and many good friends there to support us.
It's a very rare occurrence to have my entire side of the family all in one place. We are all spread out through Washington, Utah, Idaho, Arizona, and Texas. However, that just happened to be the weekend some of them were going to be in town already and everyone else decided to make an effort to come. My sister, who came with her family from Texas, decided to have her baby blessed that weekend as well. Olivia's blessing was on Saturday.
It was so fun to have everyone together! Porter even got to meet his great-grandma Sudweeks. She informed us that Porter is her 48th great-grandchild.
And while Porter's cousin Olivia was here (they're only 6 months apart), we made sure to start them off to being best friends. Translated- we made them pose together for pictures over and over, while each one could care less that another baby was sitting next to them!
It was a fun weekend and Sunday was definitely the icing on the cake. It was such as special day for us to have our baby blessed. What a wonderful life we have!
9 comments:
Such a special day! You will remember it for ever.
Dana, can I just say you look amazing?! Seriously you look great for just having had a baby. I'm five months out and still don't look that good :) He's a precious little boy also!
Okay, seriously, could Porter be any cuter??? Oh my gosh. What a huge gathering too--you guys must have really filled the whole building! Plus, you look sooo good. Sadly, I am pretty sure I will not be looking like that so quickly!
He is SO sweet. And I didn't realize how much family you had there. Wow! We're blessing Zoe this Sunday, thank goodness we didn't have 3 on one day.
I kept meaning to tell you on Sunday but never did, but you looked so beautiful. Your outfit was stunning, and you just looked amazing.
That's awesome that your whole family was able to be here. Thanks for letting us share your special day!
Love ya!
We're so sorry we didn't make it!! Tre wasn't feeling well so I was just planning on coming with Kaedan and Carter, but I slept through my alarm that morning. I was up with a coughing and crying Tre most of the night. Glad your family could all make it down! We're so happy for you guys! Cute pics!
Love ya.
Congrats what an awesome day. Hopefully wew ill be there soon if all goes well! you look amazing and that baby is a doll!
I love that big family photo. Looks like it was a great weekend.
Great day Dana! He is a darling baby! Thanks for the dinner and including us!
How great all your family stuff worked in at the same time!
Love you
Post a Comment