Monday, April 26, 2010

Endorsed

I've had a crazy school year. Along with the whole baby thing, I decided to get my ESL Endorsement as well. This required that I go to 7 full-day classes throughout the year; one class every 1-2 months. One of the classes fell during maternity leave so I got to cart my 3-week old baby along with me to the 9 hour class. Between each class, I had about 15-20 hours worth of assignments to complete. I got a little behind when I had the baby, so I have been working my tail off for the past few weeks to catch up (mostly into the wee hours of the night while Porter was sleeping). While I was doing this, Brian was right in the middle of his finals. It's been crazy!

On Friday, I had my exit interview and I am officially done! Brian and I are enjoying our time together without our unfinished homework looming over us.

Now, if I could just finish up my reading endorsement . . .    =)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so proud and Happy for you Dana, also I had no doubt you could do it! Hope things can settle down and Brian you and Porter can have some calm family u
time.
We love you
Dad and Mom Nye

Rachel said...

Congratulations! I just finished my last class for the reading endorsement so I feel your pain. It is so nice to be done though. Good luck with the rest of the school year!