Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Take Me Out to the Ballgame . . .
Last Saturday we took Porter to a Salt Lake Bee's minor league game. We took him before when he was a baby, so this was his 2nd time seeing them play. And I must say, he did much better this time around! We actually got to stay for the whole game this time, plus a firework show afterward.
He got to see the Bee . . . which made him cry.
We went with my little sister and Mark:
And our friends, Brandon & Marci and cute little Kairi:
Although Porter did so well lasting through the whole game, the effects of keeping him up so late (till almost 11!) were pretty severe and felt for days afterward. But it was totally worth it- we all had so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Love the family pic. Too cute! :)
Thanks for the invite, we had a blast!
So cute Dana! As an avid baseball fan I truly appreciate this early exposure :) I'm hoping to get to take my boys sometime soon. You guys are adorable and Porter is just precious! Glad you had such a good time (minus the fear of the bee! haha)
The ball game and Easter look like so much fun! I miss Utah, and Porter is so cute!
That is so cute you guys do that!! And fireworks after? That's awesome! LOVE that first pic especially! We love your cute family and it's so fun to see Porter growing up and his sweet little personality!
How fun! I love the pictures the first one he looks so old and so into the game! He is a darling little DUDE! And you and Brian are such sweet parents! Love you
Post a Comment