Thursday, October 11, 2012

Popular & Protective

Our cul-de-sac is full of young kids. I don't often bring Lucy out. But when I do, it's not unusual for this to happen:

 It's so sweet to see all these tough kids abandon their Nerf guns and Big Wheels and turn into absolute sweethearts when a baby is around. They tickle her toes and talk in baby talk.

But amidst all this baby-love, Porter can be found shouting, "No! Stop it! MY Lucy!" He gets so upset. I had to pick Lucy up today before a fight broke out over who was allowed to touch her head. Plus, Lucy needed a good washing after all those dirt-stained fingers were all over her.

Here's Porter gently removing a neighbor girl's hand from Lucy's person. He's so funny about it.


I love these two cuties.


And even if he struggles with sharing, I'm glad Porter loves his Lucy so much!

No comments: