bike ride in jammies just before bed - early sept, when the sun was still out at bedtime
junior rock climber
lucy's first time rope-climbing
hike up to the Y on the mountain
one of our many breaks - lucy had to be carried halfway up the mountain
aunt dawnia, perfect hiking buddy
sidewalk chalk art festival
next year, we'll go later in the day when more pieces are finished
have to photograph the greenery before winter so I remember it does exist
mommy-porter date, a reward for filling up his clean-plate chart (we have serious issues with picky eaters in our household . . . bribery works)
at an album release party for popular local band - had to document our rare appearance at a music event . . . not really our typical scene
porter has 3 morning jobs: get dressed, brush teeth, make bed. he's really good at 2 of his jobs.
canyon hike with grandma
it's usually bigger
the many faces of porter
ditto
I told the kids to gather some fall leaves. I picked these up then turned around to see what porter got . . .
yep.
thrift store find
garden find
our garden pumpkins. the neighbors behind us built their yard up higher than ours, we get all their water. perfect place to wash mud off pumpkins.
visited gma & gpa, played on gpa's new obstacle course
lucy marveled at grandpa's flood-free garden
many faces of porter continued, farmer's market edition
apple pancakes for the lucky aunt who shares a bday with johnny appleseed
scenic lift ride to see the pretty fall colors . . . we were a few weeks too early
of course she does the cutest smiles in the photos I don't like of myself . . . I know she plans it
discovered a new park
that was our september. :)






























No comments:
Post a Comment