Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Train Ride


My kids LOVE trains. I booked a trip on a local historic train that does a little scenic ride around a nearby valley. Brian and I were so excited to take the kids on their first train ride. But just before our scheduled day, Brian came down with an awful stomach flu. We were so incredibly sad. But having already scheduled and rescheduled this ride, we decided I should take the kids without him. Instead, my parents got to come to fill his place and help out with the kids. I took lots of pictures for Brian. Here are a few of them . . .


she plugged her ears each time the train whistle blew, even though she really loved it

 very contemplative


We'll definitely go again someday when Brian can finally come. But at least now I can warn him about the deplorable lack of leg room.



No comments: